Before the explosion of social media, link building was a tedious but necessary task of every website owner. Over time, many link building schemes emerged to “game” the search engines into rewarding websites that showed the most incoming links with higher rankings, whether earned or not. We believe that the future of search is social.
That being said, link building is still a valid tool in your arsenal, but a true link builder is also an online publicist. This means that we employ a strategy of promoting your website through a variety of online channels. We stress quality over quantity of links through
- Press Release Submissions (also see Online Copywriting) – Optimized press releases may enhance your search engine optimization (SEO) but, ultimately, are written to attract the attention of the mass media and with the goal of driving more traffic to your site.
- Article Publicity (also see Technical Writing) & Blog Writing – Gain a competitive advantage with professional keyword-rich copy and anchor text identifying your site as a resource to the marketplace. Adds credibility to your site and confers “expert” status to the author. We write only original content and place articles and blog posts within “on-topic” websites. Samples available upon request.
- Media Relations & Blogger Outreach – As professional bloggers, we have a good idea of how to approach influential bloggers in niche markets. Being active in the public relations community gives us access to experienced and seasoned PR pros. News mentions from mainstream editorial Web properties can drive significant Web traffic and improve your search rankings when authoritative websites are pointing to yours.
- Directory Submissions – There are a number of industry-specific directories targeted to your key product or service areas. A few, hand-picked local directories will also increase visibility to your city, state or region. While anyone can perform this task, it is tedious and time consuming. The number of inbound links coming from compatible sites, however, can and will boost your search engine rankings significantly.
- Pay for Inclusion Directories – For clients, recommendations for paid directories are part of our quality service to you. Not all directories are appropriate for every company. There are several paid directories, however, that are worth the investment. Listings in key directories, like JoeAnt, can elevate your natural rankings and drive qualified traffic to your site.
- Local Citations (also see local SEO) – One of the best ranking factors is gaining local citations. In super competitive business services, like dentists or cosmetic surgeons, we search beyond basic directories to find valuable local citation sources to keep you one step of your competition.
Ready to get started with quality link building? Just fill out our form or pick up the phone and call us today!